Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A very merry half birthday!

Yesterday (mon), my sweet Saylor Kate turned half a year old! We had a fun little half birthday party for her on Sun afternoon. It was fun, but a lot more work than I had anticipated- can't imagine what the first bday will be like!!


We had a sweet little gathering of family and friends, ha and "half" food. It was a lot of fun, and totally worth all the sweat and tears :) (ok, and by tears I mean getting the budget talk from my hubby too many times, ha!)

Me and my sweet baby girl


Saylor with her Gigi ( my mom)


Posing in her sailor outfit, love this one!

some of the food



some of the decorations

It was so much fun, can't wait to do it again in 6 months! Happy Half Birthday sweet girl!!

1 comment:

  1. I love LOVE the decorations! And that sweet girl! I am so sad I wasn't able to make it!!!

    ReplyDelete