Wednesday, July 21, 2010

fun new things in Saylor's world

I forgot to mention in the last post that Saylor is 7 (almost 8!) months old, and still no teeth! Ha, we swear she has been teething since she was 2 months old, but there are no signs of any little teeth in her mouth yet. I've def noticed her nomming and drooling even more in the past few weeks, but still nothing. Oh well!
Saylor can now "run" around the house in her jeep, I mean this girl can go! And she will run you down if you get in her way :)

We quickly started babyproofing after Saylor performed this little trick!

Lately, Saylor has been a little night owl. She will go to sleep between 8:30 and 9:30, but then around 11 or 12 she wakes up and will not go back to sleep for a few hours. We put her in the pack and play and she will just lay in there watching tv or talking to herself and her toys. Last night we thought she was sleeping, and then we heard da da da da da dada... :( It was so cute, but she is sooo close to saying dada. Oh well, I'm really working on mama now!



For the past 2 Sundays now I have been taking Saylor to the nursery since she is just too busy to sit still or quiet for any length of time. I laughed last week when the nursery worker asked me if she slept on her back or her tummy, because I know my child and my child does not go to sleep without a fight. I told the lady she was fine either way, but don't expect her to sleep. Well, after church when I went to pick her up, she was sound asleep in a crib! I could not believe it, and I asked for their secret, ha! I told my mom that Saylor must just really like my company and doesn't want to miss a thing :)

I joked the other day that it seems like I'm constantly saying, "No, no Saylor" and she's only 7 months old, I think this little monkey is really gonna keep me on my toes as she gets older :)

I'm trying to be a better blogger these days bc I feel like I have gotten slack with all the pics of Saylor and milestones, but I hardly find the time to do all the things that I *really* need to do, much less blog, so we'll see!



No comments:

Post a Comment