Monday, August 9, 2010

The most overdue post ever- happy 8 months saylor!

I feel SO guilty about this post! Um, 3 1/2 weeks ago I sat down to write it, but my computer hates me (as does most technology, but that's a whole nother story!!) Anyway, the beginning of August was a special time for my little family. Saylor turned 8 months and Stephen and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary :)




What Saylor was up to almost a month ago:

Still no teeth (I had decided I liked this, no biting, no crazy teething issues)
Pulling up and climbing on everything
Pulling hair! I swear, that was her fav thing to do!!
Babbling, mostly da da, but a few other sounds
Loving food, still mainly purees. We have introduced puffs and yogurt melts, which she of course loves
Still not a great sleeper at all... but she has her moments
Smiling almost all the time :)
Loving bath time




That's about all I can think of for now. It's almost time to do the 9 month post :( And it's time to start planning her 1st birthday party, which I have bittersweet feelings about. I can't wait because I'm so excited, but at the same time, it means my baby is 1!

1 comment:

  1. yay! i hope there are some 9 month pics :) don't worry - technology doesn't like me either...

    ReplyDelete