Monday, February 1, 2010

i LOVE hairbows



Way before I got pregnant I had this idea that I wanted to make hairbows. In my head I imagined that I would be really good at it, and that I could make cute hairbows and accesories for my little girl (before I knew I was going to actually have a little girl). I was already brainstorming names for my Etsy store, because I was going to be so good at making cute hairbows that I would sell them and make like tons of money. HA, riiiiight! Well lets just say that I do not have the patience or the ability to follow what seem to be easy directions, I mean who knew making hairbows could be SO HARD?! Well, clearly at least for me!

Anyway, here is little Miss Saylor modeling a cute hairbow that was not made by me!
This was the first time since she was like 3 days old that I tried to put a headband on her. She didn't love it, but she didn't hate it either.
I think that we will stick to just the hairbows, I hate to cover up her pretty hair :)






No comments:

Post a Comment