Monday, February 15, 2010

2 month check-up

Whoa, do I have a big baby on my hands! This past Thursday we went to see Dr. F for Saylor's 2 month check-up. Here are her stats:

Weight: 13lbs, 6.5oz (I know right?! I knew she was gonna be 13lbs, the girl is a bottomless pit!), 95 %
Height: 25.5 inches , 95%
Head circ: 16 in, 90%

She gained almost 5lbs, and grew 4 inches in a month and a half! I've been packing away her outgrown clothes like crazy for the past week, she's too long for most of her 0-3 and 3 mos sleepers and pants, we've moved on to the 3-6 and 6 mos sleep and plays.

This was the night we came home from the hospital, so she was 3 days old...


And here she is, 10 weeks later, same sleeper, but soo much bigger!




Where does the time go?! Idk, but it's been a great 2 months, I love this little girl so much and it's so hard to remember life before her!



No comments:

Post a Comment