Monday, March 8, 2010

I love Mondays!

Mondays are welcomed in this house. Stephen is off every (non major holiday) Monday. I love it, we all sleep in, have breakfast in bed, (dunkin' donuts = yum!), and either bum around the house or get out and run errands. This Monday we decided would be Daddy/Daughter day. Stephen and Saylor hung out and I got to go craft with a friend for a few hours (yay for mommy time!!).

Stephen was responsible for bathing and dressing Saylor this morning. Good gracious I wish I had a pic of her "outfit" ! He had her in Redsox booties, a (WAY too big) onesie that said, "there's no crying in baseball, unless you're a Yankees fan," and sweatpants, ha! Before I could get a pic, we had a diaper-leakage problem, so there had to be a wardrobe change, darn :) But, it's cute that he tries!

After I got home, we did some tummy time. She's getting soo close to rolling over, we just need to keep working on it! Last Saturday she made it to her side, not too much longer!




Later, we tried out the bouncy seat while daddy played xbox, ha guess he needed some daddy time :)


1 comment:

  1. That is so neat that you have a Saylor Kate too! We must have great taste in names...right? ha! Enjoy Mommyhood....it is so fun and it goes by so fast! My Saylor just turned 10 months old and I feel like she should still be the age of your Saylor!

    ReplyDelete