Thursday, March 18, 2010

What a difference a year makes...

Yesterday was a tough mommy day. My sweet little girl does not like to sleep. Somedays, she puts up more of a fight than others, and that was yesterday! Anyway, she finally went to sleep (2 hours later!! Johnson's bedtime bath can bite me, ha!) and I laughed at how differently I was celebrating St. Patrick's Day, no Irish car bombs or green beer for me! I haven't had a drink in almost a year, and that is fine by me. It's funny because now when I have a trying day I crave the treadmill and my earphones, not a glass of wine or a beer, haha. At this point I'm just not comfortable having a drink, chocolate on the other hand is another story ;)

This was as festive as we got yesterday. Saylor rocked the lime green and pink, instead of traditional St. Patty's green :) But now I need to pick out a diff dress for her to wear to Steeplechase on Saturday!


ps. Saylor has been asleep for the past 2 hours, and even took a 1 hour nap this morning- guess she wore her little self out yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment