Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wow, that month went fast!

Yikes, it's been a little while! Well, Little Miss Saylor Kate is 3 months old today! She is changing more and more everyday, I love it!

Saylor lately you are starting to love your baths and laying on your changing table, which is nice, because those two things used to make you scream! (I think you just like being naked, haha!) But you love to talk and play and kick, it's so cute and so much fun to interact with you. Most mornings you wake up with a smile on your face and start immediately cooing and (silently) laughing away. I have decided you must be a morning person, which is interesting because I certainly am not! When you smile, you smile with your whole body, I just love it! In general, you are a really happy baby, you just have your moments sometimes where you assert your little attitude. You've started poking out your bottom lip and doing this fake little cry, you mostly just do that for your grandpa, but it's still cute. You are definitely a healthy, growing baby, mommy gets quite the workout toting your carseat around and rocking you to sleep, but I love it, and it's by far the most enjoyable and rewarding workout I've ever done :) Ok, I could go on for days; here are some 3 month pics.


OOh I just love this sweet face!


Alright, that's it for now, happy 3 months baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment