Friday, May 7, 2010

5 months!

Saylor, you are 5 months old today!


You get sweeter and funnier everyday! For the past two days, you haven't stopped laughing, and I love it! You are becoming quite the roly poly, I can't keep you on your back, everytime I lay you down, you promptly roll right over to your tummy. I'm afraid to leave you alone, because I don't know what kind of position I will find you in when I come back! You are almost hugging now, it's so sweet how you put your little arm around out necks and then bury your little face in our shoulders. Also, you must really like shoulders, because you always seem to be trying to eat mine!

You are barely fitting into 3 month clothing, you wear mostly 6 months and a few 9 months here and there. You are almost busting out of size 2 diapers, but hopefully we will be able to use up the ones we have left first!

You really enjoy making noise, I mean singing :) And the past few days you have learned how to squeal? I don't quite know how to describe it, but it sure is loud. I can see a little chatterbox in our near future!



You are eating mostly formula these days, thank goodness we found one that agrees with you! You are starting to eat solid foods now, but you really could care less about rice cereal I have decided. You get so excited when you see the spoon coming at you, but the second you taste it, you give me a look of pure disgust, ha! Today you tried carrots for the first time, and I think you really liked them! You got mad when I wasn't feeding you fast enough!

This was before, all nice a clean...



...and after, what a mess!


You really are such a doll, and have brought so much joy into our lives! Everyday is something new with you, and I'm looking forward to what's in store for this month with you, sweet girl!
And I almost forgot! Yesterday I took Saylor to get her ears pierced! I was a bit of a wreck, but Saylor did pretty good. I think she fussed more because she was hungry, as soon as I gave her the bottle she calmed right down, and has been smiling ever since. The earrings look great, I'm glad we did it!


No comments:

Post a Comment