Monday, May 24, 2010

Fun with the cricut

Today went by too fast! I went and spent the afternoon at a my friend Leslie's house while Saylor spent some quality time with her dad.

Oh my goodness, did we have fun today! Leslie and I had some much needed girl talk and then we did some crafting, because thats what we do :) We tried out a new cricut cartridge today, and we loved it, ha we had too much fun playing around with it! How cute are these little critters?!





I hate to say anything, because I certainly do not want to jinx it, but Saylor has become a SO much better sleeper! For the past 2 weeks she has been STTN, and it has been quite wonderful :) Naps still leave a little to be desired, but she usually has at least one good nap a day, so I'll take it!

Playing peek-a-boo before I took the bumpers off for good.

I swear, this child thinks her crib is a jungle gym sometimes!



Now that my child has started sleeping better, I guess I should to, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment