Friday, May 28, 2010

A few of my favorite things

It's Show Us Your Life Friday at Kelly's Korner! Today is things that you love/ make you happy.


Of course number one, I love my God!

Then, my sweet family :)


I love me some iced coffee! Yummy! Some days I drink more of this than water


I definitely LOVE Target! That place totally makes me happy :) And, I think little Miss Saylor loves it too, haha I'm sure Stephen loves that!


I love my sweet friends

I love helping people however I can

I love wearing jackets (ha, weird I know), but I prefer fall to summer

I love being crafty, even though I am not that good- I still love to satisfy the urge :)

I also love giving presents, but sometimes I need a little help with ideas. If you're like me I have a solution! My friend L is totally crafty, and makes all kinds of cute things! If you're looking for a father's day gift, or a baby gift, or even a little something for yourself you should totally check out her etsy store, Cutesy Crochet and Paper Crafts! She has everything from sweet little crochet hats and blankets for babies, to holiday and home decor! If you see something you really like, head over to my friend Rebekah's blog- she's doing a giveaway- if you win, you get an item of your choice from Cutesy Crochet and Paper Crafts!!

Thanks for letting me share a few of my favorite things with you, I'm looking forward to reading a few of yours!

3 comments:

  1. Love Target!! You have a beautiful family, great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Target, except I have to stay away from it. Because when I go I wind up spending somewhat triple what I was planning on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, me too! I seem to always forget what I needed to get there in the first place!

    ReplyDelete