Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A very long overdue Mother's Day post

Well, I'm only a week and a half behind but, I had an almost wonderful first Mother's Day. It didn't turn out exactly like planned, but it was exactly like I had expected, but I won't go there...

My mom, Saylor, and I went to church and had lunch with my mother's side of the family in Jackson. I won the award for the youngest mommy at their church. It was pretty funny, I was trying to hide, but when you're the only person in a congretion of about 50 with a baby, I guess you tend to stick out?! But, hey, I got a giftcard to WalMart, ha :)


Here Saylor and I are at my grandparent's house. (Since Stephen was at work I made her be my twin for the day, haha!)


And, I can't complain that my hubby didn't do Mother's Day right, because he totally did!


He's really good picking out jewelry, from day 1 he's done a fantastic job. Funny thing is, I am totally not a jewelry person, haha but I do love my wedding rings!
Anyway, the earrings were nice, but I had my little doll baby with me, and my mom, and that was all I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment