Friday, May 28, 2010

Time is not on my side

Ugh, time is something I never seem to have enough of. Some days just go by so fast, and yet it seems like I get nothing done. Other days I have so much to do that I wish I could get by without sleeping at all. Saylor will be 6 months old in a week, and I wonder where did these past 6 months go?! I hate that I always feel so rushed; I want to slow down and enjoy every minute, every day because her babyhood is just flying by! If time could just stop so I can clean the house, put up the laundry, clean my car!!, organize my gazillion photos on the computer, scrapbook Saylors first 6 months, make some hairbows, and have 2 seconds of me time that would be great!! I would much rather play with and hold my little baby than do the dishes, but they must get done! Ha, and some days by the time nap time rolls around I'm so exhausted I just want to nap myself, but those days are gone!

Saylor is getting so big, so fast, I just want to soak up every second! She's quickly becoming more and more independent, and it's such a bittersweet feeling- I mean, she's only 5 months old and she prefers to hold her own bottles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment