Monday, April 12, 2010

Back to normal?

Whew, what a crazt week! Master's was fun, but man was I exhausted! I worked Monday-Friday nights at Champion's Retreat Golf Club serving tables to make some extra money this week and I worked my behind off! I was so glad when Saturday rolled around. I spent a few hours at the Masters on Saturday, it was so nice! The weather was perfect and of course the scenery was beautiful. We followed Phil and Tiger (I still like him as a golfer!) for a few holes, it was awesome to see Phil make his birdies, (btw, I have been around golf for like 7 years now, and I still know VERY little about the game!) I was really happy he ended up with the green jacket.

Well, while I was walking around the National, guess what my active little baby did?!

She rolled from her back to her tummy! She wouldn't do it for me and my mom on Saturday :( But Sunday, her daddy was playing with her while I was getting ready for church, and she did it a few times for him, but still not for me! But, finally after a long day of shopping, Saylor performed for me! And I got it on camera! And now she is a rolling machine, there's no letting her out of my sight!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Saylor!! Oh yeah, once it starts, there is no stopping them!!

    ReplyDelete