Thursday, April 1, 2010

April? Already??

Man time flies when you're having fun :) This year is really going by so fast, I'm scared to blink! Next week Saylor will be 4 months old, I can't believe it



She has developed an interest in her toys now. And everything is going straight to her mouth :)



This week has been pretty mellow. I worked on Monday night, so Saylor got to spend some quality alone time with her dad. He said she was so sweet and funny, just "talking" all night. But boy was she a pill the next day, ha! Poor baby missed her daddy. I did take her with me to get a couple of haircuts this week (which I will not talk about. somethings, like hair cuts, you should not go the cheapest way :) hair grows back fast, right?!) But both times, all the ladies just oohed and ahhed over her, who wouldn't though!

btw, i totally made her bow. in like 2 min. while talking on the phone. i was so proud of myself :)


And now, we are just ready for Easter. I cannot wait to put her Easter dress on her and take pics! We are doing a little "photo shoot" Saturday, just so I can be sure to have pics of her in her beautiful little dress. She will not have an Easter bonnet though, her daddy is no fun sometimes, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment