Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

He rose and conquered the grave, my Jesus conquered the grave!

What a beautiful day we had today! We got up bright and early(er!) to see what the Easter Bunny brought for Saylor, and to get ready for church. The Easter Bunny was pretty good to little miss Saylor :) She got teething toys, a book, a bathing suit, shoes, bowls, spoons, and a fun little bunny bib! (I think the Reester bunny was meant for her daddy, ha!)

Then we went over to my mom and dad's to get Saylor ready for church and take a few pics. This is all of her Easter attire.


She was not really feeling having her pic made, she was starting to get sleepy.


Love this sweet little face! Cuddling with Oliver the duck.


After church we went to my grandparent's house and had lunch with all our family, except my husband and AL (my sis), but we ate dinner with them later and played cards and watched the Red Sox v Yankees game.


We had a great day to today, loved Saylor's first Easter!

But now it's time to gear up for Master's week, it's gonna be crazy! But I love this time in Augusta (minus the crazy pollen storm...wouldn't might a rainshower or 2 to wash it away!)


No comments:

Post a Comment