Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Round two...

Well, we can now rule out soy formula! We tried it again yesterday, and poor little Saylor was projectile vomiting again! I'm not sure why her body rejects it so bad, when she was about a month old we used a can of it and she took it just fine, but now not so much! I don't know if the difference is we tried the liquid now or her stomach has changed, or what! Which is frustrating, because we need a formula that doesn't upset my sweet little baby's tummy, but I don't wa nt to keep playing trial and error! Last night I got so scared that we did the emergency room thing. Of course I was just overreacting, but she had thrown up 3 times, and couldn't keep anything down, and she felt so limp and weak, and was making this pitiful little noise, that my heart couldn't take much more, and I would rather be safe than sorry! Thankfully, in the several hours we spent there (!!!), she was able to finally take an ounce of pedialyte and keep that down!

I thought all was well, but poor thing woke up around 5 this morning, and I nursed her, but I guess she had too much because she threw up twice since then! She is now sleeping peacefully in her swing, so hopefully she got it all out of her system and will be better today. I hate seeing my little baby like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment