Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy 4 Months! (yesterday!!)

*I sat down to do this post yesterday, but then quickly realized Stephen took my camera to work with him!* So...

Happy 4 Months (yesterday) Little Miss Saylor!



Saylor you have changed so much over the past week it is not even funny, you are growing up soo fast! Your little face is so expressive, I can really see your little personality starting to show. You can roll over from your tummy to your back, but you will not do it on demand :) You are so close to rolling from your back to your tummy, you just need to throw your chubby little leg over and you would be there! You have recently discovered your voice, and "talk" almost nonstop, in fact right now you are just chatting up your daddy. I am almost positive that you are teething, you are drooling like crazy and always chewing on something. You like to cover your face when you are tired, you pull up your dress or shirt, or use your lovey or even your hand and cover your eyes, it's so cute! Right now you are in between sizes, most 3 month clothes are way to snug, but you're not quite into 6 month clothing. You are barely in size 2 diapers, I just hope they fit you long enough to use all of the ones we have left, you are quite the chubber, but I love it!


We go for her 4 month check up on Monday, can't wait to find out her stats...I know she's at least 16 pounds!
Here is Saylor in her new toy, she hasn't quite figured it out yet, but she loves it so far! (please excuse her hair- she had recently woken up!)




One last thing, not only was yesterday Saylor's 4 month birthday, but it was also the day last year that I got my BFP! The day our lives started changing! I remember it like it was yesterday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment