Friday, April 2, 2010

Being positive

So I briefly touched on the hair situation I have, but I've decided to be positive and embrace it, because really it's just hair, and there's not much else I can do about it! But I will just think of it as my new mommy do, because I was able to shower, get dressed, put on makeup and jewerly!, and fix my hair- without having to use a blow dryer or straightner- in less than 30 minutes. Whoohoo! We just may be on time for church Sunday, ha :)





Real quick, I walked into Saylor's room this morning to check on her and this is what I found
This was not how I layed her down! She is quickly becoming quite the wiggle worm, and is really working hard on rolling over from her back to her tummy! (*don't worry, she was awake and playing! She doesn't sleep with stuffed animals and loose blankets!)

Have a blessed Good Friday! Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross to pay for our sins!

No comments:

Post a Comment